We gather various types of information, including information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”) as explained in more details below.
Information You Provide to Us:
From Websites or Events: We may collect any Personal Information that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, on our “Request a Demo” (or similar) online form or if you register for a call or consultation.
From the Services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example, when setting up new users, we collect Personal Information, such as name and e-mail address, to provide them with the Services. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers and their users include: names, usernames, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, job titles, transactional information (including Services purchased), as well as any other contact or other information they choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with the Services.
Information We Automatically Collect:
When you use the Websites: When you visit the Websites, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Website.
- Log information – we log information about our customers and their users when you use one of the Services including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information collected by cookies, Facebook Pixels, and other similar technologies – we use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers.
How do we use the information?
Websites or Events:
We will use the information we collect via our Websites:
- To administer our Website, our events and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- For trend monitoring, marketing and advertising;
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example, to fulfill your request for a consultation or Service.
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website secure.
We may use the information we collect from our customers and their users in connection with the Services we provide for a range of reasons, including to:
- Set up a user account,
- Provide, operate and maintain the Services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
- Manage our customers’ use of the Services, respond to enquiries and comments and provide customer service and support;
- Send customers technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities; and
- For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users.
How do we share and disclose information to third parties ?
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
Vendors, consultants and other service providers:
We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) our payment processing providers, website analytics companies (e.g., Google Analytics), product feedback or help desk software providers (e.g. ZenDesk), CRM service providers (e.g., Salesforce), email service providers (e.g., GoDaddy) and others.
Disclosures for National Security or Law Enforcement:
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We use appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. Depending on which of our Websites you are visiting, we may also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts, as well as to understand your browsing of the Website (for example, which page you visit or how long you stay on each page).
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts.
Google offers an opt-out mechanism for the web available here.
Please consult the applicable Website Cookie Notice for more information about the type of cookies and tracking technologies that we use on the Website and why, and how to accept and reject them.
Your Privacy Rights
What choices do I have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features or Services.
You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time, by using the unsubscribe link in the emails communications we send.
In compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles, we commit to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personal Information. Individuals located within the EEA with inquiries or complaints regarding this Privacy Notice should first contact Winn Wittman Architecture at:
Director of Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
For your convenience, hyperlinks may be posted on the Websites that link to other websites (the “Linked Sites”). We are not responsible for, and this Privacy Notice does not apply to, the privacy practices of any Linked Sites or of any companies that we do not own or control. Linked Sites may collect information in addition to that which we collect on the Websites. We do not endorse any of these Linked Sites, the services or products described or offered on such Linked Sites, or any of the content contained on the Linked Sites. We encourage you to seek out and read the privacy notice of each Linked Site that you visit to understand how the information that is collected about you is used and protected.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
We’re constantly trying to improve our Websites and Services, so we may need to change this Privacy Notice from time to time as well. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Privacy Notice.